Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 10, 2010
I upgraded from Quicken 2007 Premier to Quicken 2010 Premier. I waited to upgrade because of negative reviews in previous years. I should have waited again. I neglected to upgrade my account summery page. I should have. The upgrade went without any obvious problems, but after processing my old data file, I saw that my net worth was significantly higher than it should have been.

One of my 401k accounts was a -$50,000.00. Somehow, in the upgrade process, a transfer got counted twice. Many of my mutual funds have the wrong share count or price. I believe they will be OK after they are updated with December 31, 2009 data, but the histories will still be bad.

I thought the 2007 home page was much nicer than the 2010 home page. I saw some new bells and whistles, but I did not see anything that made me say, "boy am I glad I bought Quicken 2010".

If you are thinking about not upgrading, don't.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.