Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 15, 2000
Far have been one of my favorite bands for a really long time, actually. I saw them on tour in their earlier states, before Immortal/Epic, before everything. They had such a force in their music, it was so amazing. Then I saw this release, Water And Solutions in a local record store, and I picked it up. This music is some of the best you will ever hear, and you will be easily be moved.
The band are all great, especially Shaun, whose guitar work is chaotic, but always ends up being some of the most harmonic I have ever heard. And then, there's Jonah. He is a simple guy, and he is the best lyricist I have ever heard, period. He makes the whole album worth it. All of the lyrics I can relate to, and they are also optimistic and describe events that should be happening in life, but aren't. No one has inspired me more than Far, and I really suggest this if you are into any kind of non-MTV rock.
Overall, Water and Solutions is a hard working, inspirational record. Every song is really exceptionally great, and I mean that honestly, serious. I have heard this called metal, rock, emo, and many more, but in truth, this is one of a kind. I love songs like "Water And Solutions," "Mother Mary," and "Another Way Out," and "Man Overboard." You can fall asleep to this, but this isn't sleepy at all. It is so great I can't explain it. I'm sorry.
This could very well be the best record I have ever purchased, and I am once again totally serious. I listen to this at least every day, and I still love every riff, quote, beat, chorus, and bass lick I hear. Nothing will move you like Far, and that's my basic explaination on why you should buy this album sometime in your life before you die. You will be missing out on finding yourself if you don't. The first time I heard the title track was so moving, it is really hard to explain. I was just sitting on my couch, listening to this for the first time, and I had that song on. When it gets to the part where Jonah sings, "Soon...my doubles will pull all my stunts", I just broke into this euphoric laugh and mood. I was so happy, it was unexplainable. It felt so good, so right. It was like I found my soul. So amazing, true story. I hope they start playing together again.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details