Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 18, 2013
My kids are huge fans of Wow Wow Wubbzy so they were super excited to watch The Best of Widget! I am also a fan because this is one of my secret weapon shows! By that I mean that when I need to get something done without my kids distracting me, I can put on Wow Wow Wubbzy and they are glued to the TV!

The Best of Widget is exactly that; the episodes with Widget at his finest! Now while Widget is the star of this DVD, Wubbzy still gets his screen time! They are just episodes where it's centered around Widget so never fear Wubbzy fans; he will still be a star!

The Best of Widget is a collection of 7 episodes (one is a bonus) and includes the additional bonus features: coloring and activity sheets and music videos. The total run time is 70 minutes which is perfect for the attention span of my three and four year olds. They are broken up into the individual episodes which are only about ten minutes each so that's nice if you need to interrupt to break for meals, bedtime etc.

With love-able characters, clean story-lines and wholesome fun, the Best of Widget is a hit in my house and I'm sure it will be in yours too!
2 people found this helpful