Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2008
My last hair dryer was a Conair 1875 watt dryer which made my hair look nice, but took absolutely forever to dry. I have pretty thick hair, and it would take AT LEAST 40 minutes to dry the majority of my hair. I'm not a morning person in any way, shape or form, and there's no way I can afford an extra 40-60 minutes just to dry my hair. That being said, I end up going out in the cold winter weather with a partially wet head.

Well today has been the coldest day of the year, and I have to say, I was so thrilled that this new dryer came in the mail yesterday. Honestly, I was extremely skeptical when I saw the size of the nozzle, since it is much smaller than the one I was previously using. I was shocked when my hair was dry in about 13 minutes! I did not find the dryer that heavy at all. In fact, it felt the same as my old dryer, so no complaints there. It does have some weight to it, but nothing unmanageable, and it would not deter me from using it in the least. As other reviews mentioned, the only downside is that my hair did get tangled from all the hair blowing around, but if I'm going to be brushing it anyway, this wasn't a problem either.

The results were great. No frizz, very few fly-aways, and sleek hair in less time. This is a keeper for me, and I won't be going back to any other dryer.
0Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?