Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on May 23, 2011
I was so excited to have this. I have made a few batches of cookies, one batch of pizza dough, and tonight I was making pasta dough and I shut it off to add an egg, and when I went to turn it back on, to my surprise... it wouldn't. After googling my problem to find out what is wrong, I encountered many people with the same issue. Their mixer just suddenly stopped working. Kitchenaid wants me to ship it to them so they can give me a repair estimate. I don't know that I want to spend money shipping it to them, so they can charge me god knows how much to fix a mixer that shouldn't need fixing. This is an expensive machine there is just no reason it should break after such MINIMAL use. I do not make big batches of anything, this pasta recipe was 2 cups of flour and 3 eggs. I feel like this mixer should be able to handle it.

Buy at your own risk, it's a great machine when it works... but obviously useless when it doesn't. Just please read many reviews... People have MANY problems with this mixer - and kitchenaid products in general.
1212 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.