on May 25, 2015
My other electric pressure washer failed and so I had to decide if getting the gas-powered washer out every time I needed to do a small job was worth the trouble. I decided it wasn't. I ordered this AR which took a little time to get here ( because it's such a popular model I guess ) but soon after setting it up I was out pressure washing everything in sight. This is a very well put together little unit with a good quality feel about it. I needed more than the twenty-five foot hose that came with it so I ordered an AR extension hose which works vey well, extending my cleaning reach to fifty feet. This washer has all the features you need for a quick and easy washing experience.

Note: Some owners of this machine have complained about the pressure fluctuating from the machine at times. Mine did the same thing at first ( the
trigger gets pulled and rather than the machine cycling to 'on' it powers up then turns off ) until I made sure absolutely all of the air was purged from the garden hose to the machine. I also removed the screen washer that comes in the machine's hose inlet and replaced it with a normal 'O' hose washer. I think the screen washer was inhibiting water flow maybe just enough to cause the power fluctuations. Anyway this seems to have been a harmless fix unless scale is a problem in your water line I would say it's worth trying.

Also: consider getting some cans of 'wintering' spray to insert into the water pump when you put the machine away form the winter. This helps prevent water corrosion as it sits unused and will insure the washer will last a while. Amazon has many brands listed. The aerosol type seems to work the best and is easiest to administer.
11 people found this helpful