Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 13, 2012
We bought this heater last year for my grandmother who was visiting us in Texas from Chicago. It is still working wonderfully. It keeps the room nice and warm, without raising the thermostat of the entire house. The remote was terrific as she did not have to get out of bed to change the setting. The easy-to-read display was very helpful as well.

I bought another one last week so we could put it in the breakfast room so she could be out and about at her comfort level. In the winter we keep our house at 67°, when she's in Chicago he keeps her thermostat at 78°. This heater allowed her to stay comfortable, without heating the entire house and paying the bill for that.

My friend likes this heater so much, that we are buying one for her today. I went to Costco Wholesale because they have a similar oscillating pedestal heater, but it was over $50. So, this purchase was a no-brainer free delivery no tax done deal.

I would recommend this heater to anyone wants to save money keeping the thermostat down while staying warm in a smaller space. Peace out!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink