Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 17, 2014
I was thrilled to find these as Under Armour discontinued their boxers (not boxer briefs) in this material type. The price was half of the only other similar product I could find here. The fit was perfect as advertised. However, I'm worried about their quality. After the first wash the little SA label on the fly came off AND I noticed a small separation where the elastic band meets the truck material. The label thing is no big deal but two defects after only the first wash makes me worry about their long term quality. I'll see what happens with them over the next few months before I buy anymore.

3/16/2015 - After a year with these I can give them another star. The quality is good. The elastic band separation has not gotten any longer and I have not see it on any other pairs. I have discovered, however, that the SA label on the fly IS a bigger deal than I originally thought. There are no tags to indicate where the back of these boxes are. In a dimly lit bedroom, orientating them correctly is harder w/o the label on the fly. Imagine my surprise the day I went to use the facilities and found I had the boxes on backwards!
9 people found this helpful