Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 21, 2010
I am on my second pair of these. The first pair was purchased about 6 months ago (also the v2 version). I noticed that the soles, in particular the right sole was separating from the shoe at the back. I believe this was caused by driving, the right heel rests on the floor of the vehicle to push the accelerator. I think that they should last longer than that, even if you wear them for driving.

Anyway, that pair was worn out, so I ordered a new pair from Amazon. After wearing the new ones less than a month, the same thing happened! I couldn't believe it! The back part of the sole has separated from the bottom of the shoe. This creates a "flap", which besides being really annoying, is unsafe for walking and driving. By the time I got around to investigating, I'd exceeded the Amazon return window, so I called New Balance. The person I spoke with was very helpful. Bottom line, I shipped the shoes back to them a few days ago (I paid for shipping), and they will send me a new pair (they pay return shipping). The customer service person said that a month was really too short, the shoes should last longer. He said they usually tell people to think about replacements after 8 months of use. That seemed really short. I had expected these shoes (any shoes) to last at least a year.
33 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.