BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2002
This deck wouldn't have been something I would have normally bought. I have been doing tarot for years, and I thought this deck looked too "fluffy". However, I was delightfully surprised when I found this on Lightworker as an On-line tarot program. Far from thinking "Oh, now I don't have to buy it" I thought "Wow, this deck is really cool, I wonder how much it is".
Put it this way, it just went on my wish list...
The best thing I love about these cards is, you don't really have to be a tarot reader to use them. Almost everyone knows these stories, even children, and can therefore make use of the symbology and bridge the gap between misunderstood "instrument of Satan" and "subconscious trigger mechanism."
For as long as I have been doing tarot, one might think it would be hard for any deck to give me a new perspective, but this one did. Very nice.
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?