Shop Now TG18PP_gno Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl

on March 21, 2010
I was looking for a scale and had been doing a fair amount of looking around the net in order to find one that would be both consistent and accurate. Well, I found this model that says it'll handle up to 440 lbs. I am about 6'1" and weigh 185.(according to the scale) I was a little apprehensive at first when I saw this model with all the others listed. I then began to read the small handful of reviews that were listed at the time. I simply wanted a unit that I could rely on and wouldn't have all the bells and whistles that are offered on some of the other brands/models. I didn't find out until later that the reason there were not many reviews was because this model was in fact brand new and had just come out.

My order experience could have been better but to be honest, I'm glad it happened the way that it did. The day the scale showed up at my door it was defective. I had un-boxed it, inserted the two AAA batteries which it came with, and turned it over, set it down, stepped on it, and nothing. For some reason it was not working. Needless to say it was a pretty basic problem and I was able to fix it and it has been working ever since. After I fixed it I contacted the manufacturer to let them know about the problem I had with my scale, and after I received a very fast response from them I was thrilled to be a proud owner of a new EatSmart scale. So, even though I had a problem at first I can honestly say that I can recommend this scale to anyone. The company will stand behind the product. Order with confidence! Three other of my friends and family have based on my experience.
77 comments| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)