Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 24, 2013
I live in Chicago and commute via public transpo and wanted something to keep my face and neck warm during the winter while standing & waiting in the cold. This thing is amazing, Id live in it 24-7 if it was socially acceptable.
Some key points:
-15" long and 11" wide and not very stretchy
-Has a drawstring cord at the top and bottom (there is a small opening in the middle which I think can be for your eyes if you pull the entire thing over your face, but I think I could be entirely wrong and it looks very awkward like that anyways, I just fold it in half to make it thicker)
-I have not noticed a funny smell and it is a soft fleece and not scratchy
-It holds its shape very well and when folded in half it comes up to the bottom of my ears and nose
-Its very easy to tuck your face in and out when walking and so much less bulky than a scarf.
I don't know how I ever went without this!
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.