Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2014
If I were just rating the bag I would have given it 5 Stars. However, after my first use I tried to put it away and I wanted to give it 1 star. After calming down I am giving the bag 5 stars and the case negative 1 star, hence the 4. I would love to see how TETON got it in there in the first place. I'm a large man and it took me nearly 20 minutes to get it in far enough to put away. As I don't want to be the guy that has a problem and no solution, try this. Click the link below, It is for a mesh sports equipment bag. I use one for rugby balls. It is sturdy and fits the bag easily and as it is mesh it allows some air in. I leave a drier sheet with the bag when I put it away. Just do not store the bag outside/in garage.

UPDATE: The bag just got more expensive!! We actually managed to get the bag back in the case, it only costs me lunch. I bet two friends they couldn't get it in the original bag! It took them 3 attempts and an hour, but I can confirm that it is possible to get it back in the original bag... Teton you owe me lunch...
54 people found this helpful