Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 13, 2013
These are soft and thin. These would be nice under a long shirt, skirt, or dress. I'm sure I could also wear these under jeans/pants as an extra layer in the winter. When I tried them on I didn't notice that they were see through. I don't think that they are. I will update my review if they are. These are a basic legging and they washed up nice. I only put them in the dryer for about five minutes and then laid them out to dry the rest of the way.

**Update** I finally wore these and when I held them up to the light I stretched the fabric and I could see through them. It's winter right now, so I've been wearing Cuddl duds underneath. In the summer, I will probably still wear my Cuddl duds or double these up if I wear them solo, if I wear them under a skirt, I won't do that because my butt will be covered. However, these are super comfy and by far one of my favorite pairs of leggings.
0Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.