August 5, 2014
I have always been a fan of recycling and helping the environment as well as saving a few dollars, so when I learned about cooking with poo I knew I was onto a real winner! The recipes are simple yet delicious but my best tip is that it really helps to choose tasty ingredients the night before. Unfortunately my wife is not so enamoured with my choice of ingredients, claiming that she finds sweet corn and tomato skins distracting and prefers to prepare her own, one day I dream of cooking with poo together.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.