Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 1, 2012
I don't write many reviews. But I recently bought an iPad Mini and need to wear gloves when I travel and still use the iPad. So I saw this AnyGlove pop up on Google and decided to try it rather than buying special gloves. Enclosed in the box are instructions in about different 8 languages, company contact info if you have questions and a small bottle like the one in the picture. The stuff is best described as a dark color liquid, no smell to it and has the same consistency as shampoo. I wasn't about to try this stuff on my newer gloves, not knowing what this would do to them and instead put it on my older fleece gloves.

The instructions say for best results to apply it, let it soak in or rub it in and let it air dry. No time for that, so I decided hit it with a hair dryer (one of the options in the instructions). I have absolutely no idea what this stuff is, or what's in it, but it works great! And yes, I did put it on my newer gloves and it works great on those too. This gets a five star in my book. After several days on on both pairs, still working fine, no complaints.
11 comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?