Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2013
I had preordered the launch day watchdogs bundle. Watchdogs was delayed. Disappointment #1. Amazon contacted me, changed to launch ps4 and made things right with a $10 credit.

I've been an owner of every playstation thus far and I even talked all of my friends into switching over from xbox to playstation with this next gen. I've been waiting since e3 for this day and my ps4 shows up and doesn't even turn on. Only Pulsating blue light. Tried all of the Internet tricks for over an hour to get it to work and nothing.

Spent 2 hours on hold with Sony customer support who in the end said they'll ship me a box to send my ps4 in and who knows when I'll get it back. I asked if they were going to give anything as far as compensation and... nothing. After that they tried to pawn off a warranty extension on me to which I answered why would I buy a warranty on something that doesn't work to begin with?

I really want to take out my frustration, sadness, and anger out on Sony but guess what? They don't even have an email to contact customer relations. I know Amazon would do everything they could for me but unfortunately don't have any more ps4's left. This issue had affected more than a few people and I believe some type of compensation is due for ruining my Christmas before Christmas. If Sony does have an email to contact please share. Never have I been more disappointed with a purchase before in my life. Especially for $400.
33 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?