BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 24, 2008
Being me and loving novels the way I do, I'm thrilled to have gotten the opportunity to explore truth in fiction for PsychJourney and The Northstar Guardians. Fiction can be an emotional and psychological workout, and fiction writers, our personal trainers.

Last week I talked to Jessica Brody about her new novel, The Fidelity Files, which explores the all too real minefield of marital infidelity. Ms. Brody's done her homework and exorcised her conscience while we exercise our reactions to, "what if it were me?"

Her protagonist, Jennifer Hunter is a `fidelity inspector', a woman who goes undercover to the very brink of under-the-covers, to see if the man she's been hired to evaluate will cheat.

Check out our interview at PsychJourney dot com.
What's this?