Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 18, 2008
I only drink coffee in the morning and usually only one cup. I'm a pharmacist and used to drink coffee all day long for a little pick-me-up when my energy flagged, but the coffee sometimes bothered my stomach since I drank so much. My doctor suggested I switch to tea.
I started drinking L****n tea, you know the one in the yellow and red box, what did I know about tea? I was working at the time with a young Chinese man (a friend of my son's) and he was a Star Trek fan, as am I. When I went out for a container of tea one day I asked if he wanted anything and he asked for Earl Grey. I asked why and he told me that Capt. Pickard on Gen II always ordered "Earl Grey hot" from the replicator. I laughed as I had seen that too and just never connected with the brand and had one also.
Well, I liked it so much that it became my favorite tea. I still have English Breakfast and some Chinese teas sometimes, but I must have Earl Grey with my dinner. Sometimes people wonder at my "tea sophistication" and I don't tell them where my preference actually comes from.If they only knew.
66 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.