Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2011
My BEP KINECT disc arrived today and I couldn't wait to start! I am a big fan and love their songs. I have purchasesd Dance Central and Zumba Fitness and think they are good. I think this is better for my own reasons.

My goal is to enjoy dancing to music I like and hopefully get a little workout at the same time. I am not a great dancer and don't want to be, i just want to have fun and be as accurate as I can following their moves. The thing i like more than any other game is that my avatar is facing away from me and there is another dancer facing toward me. This lets me see both sides of the dance and easier to follow their moves. Also they don't show any videos of me dancing ( This way I can stay in my fantacy world thinking i am a great dancer). The songs are great and the dancing is fun. My first try I danced for about 1-1/2 hours and didn't know i was going that long! AMAZING!

I have oThe Black Eyed Peas Experiencenly explored one part of the game and can't wait to do more. I just wanted to send a recommendation. Hope you enjoy too!
0Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?