Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 3, 2012
I must begin this review by saying that the vest arrived in less than two business days. I ordered it on a Sunday evening and it was at my door on Tuesday morning! The package arrived in perfect condition.
The vest itself is just as described. I ordered the L (US M) size and it fits fine (maybe just a bit too loose for my taste). I am 5 ft. 9 and weigh about 150 lb. I usually wear M, so I found the US size equivalencies to be accurate. If you have my proportions and want a really snug fit, you may want to opt for the M (US S) size, though I cannot guarantee it will not run too small. I actually purchased a similar vest from the same manufacturer (same size), which seems to be a bit snugger.
Overall, I am very happy with the product and the amazingly expeditious delivery. Props to you, TheLees!
7 people found this helpful