Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 3, 2012
I am 6'2, 150Lbs with long arms and a long body. Normally, I have found that I have needed to shop at more expensive designer stores like Guess and Express Men in order to find clothes that do not flair out in the back or look baggy on me. I am overjoyed to report that TheLees shits, vests, and jackets fit me perfectly. I chose the XL(US Large) since I had previously experienced that the Korean companies use just about one size smaller than Americans. Both the sleeve and body length were perfect as though they had been tailored to my body type.
I would've liked them to use more cotton, but, for the price, and size perfection, I give the shirts 5 stars. I would very much recommend these shirts to any men with similar body types to mine.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?