Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 20, 2011
This was SUCH a good book. I found myself unable to put it down because I wanted to know what happened next.

Dani is a foster kid whose dad is in jail for killing her brother and her mother is an alcoholic. It's rare to find books written on foster kids (or maybe I just haven't come across them much in my corner of the world), but it was interesting to read life from her perspective.

Dani and Reece's friendship/relationship gets off to a rocky start near the beginning of the book and my heart went out to them as they went through the ups and downs of dealing with their lives and each other.

The only part that bothered me about the book was Dani constantly going back to a memory. I understand why she was doing it, but all the same, I wanted to get on with the current events!

I received this book through LibraryThing's giveaways!
What's this?