May 7, 2012
I've spent almost a month with the new CAAZORII Lapdesk, and I love it! I have not yet traveled with it, but I use it constantly in bed, and on the couch. I find it extremely compact, and it assembles easily. It helps to keep my lap cool, and allows my MacBook Air to receive the proper ventilation. Prior to the CAAZORII Lapdesk, I would use a pillow in bed, and it often blocked the vents, making my computer run hot. Using this Lapdesk has solved my problem, while providing numerous adjustments and angles for other uses. My only complaint: at times, the top surface can be slippery, and the tiny feet of my computer don't grip as well as I'd like them to. But that has not stopped me from using the CAAZORII Lapdesk whenever I'm using my computer in bed, or on the couch. BUY IT - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
2 people found this helpful