Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on June 22, 2001
I bought this book on an impulse after reading some of the reviews on this site and it thoroughly surpassed my expectations. Weisbecker strikes the perfect note between the description of his adventure, reflections on his life and some absolutely hilarious and jaw dropping stories about his past endeavours in drug trafficking. I found myself getting lulled into his reflections in a very peaceful way then suddenly breaking out in laughter at his past adventures. At one point, I shook my head at how much this guy has actually lived. I've never surfed in my life and wouldn't be inclined to buy a "surfing" book however I found this part of his story to be really entertaining and completely in line with the rest of the story. In fact, it makes you want to get out a surfboard and give it a try.
If you're looking for both a hilarious and thoughtful read I highly recommend this book.
Also, as someone who currently lives in Mexico and who has lived in Latin America for 6 years I found his take on the people/country to be thankfully devoid of the typical generalizations and stereotypes associated with the area.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.