Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on May 10, 2013
I bought 4 pairs. The colors were great. I love the vibrant choices they have which is why I bought 4! I also really enjoy the fabric with the pattern that makes it not as plain.
However they do run a little bigger than I wanted. Theyre very loose/saggy and reminds me when I wear my Husbands basket ball shorts around the house. I still wear them to the Gym though, and with Spandex underneath, I felt comfortable and confident once I got over the fact that I thought they ran a little big on me. There is a draw string which helped keep them on my waist.

I am a size 2-4. Height: 5'4" Weight: 115 Average sized.
I recommend this product.
11 comment| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)