Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Finally, a game that uses that Wii's shortcomings as a strength. I'm an older gamer and love and miss the 8 bit retro games I grew up with. I bought this game primarily for this reason. I initially plugged in my classic controller and thought to myself, another Wii hardcore game wannabe piece of garbage. 5 minutes later I used the Wiimote and nun-chuck and finally saw why all the gaming sites gave this game a 9 out of 10. I quickly learned how to power-up my katana by quickly shaking the wiimote holding down the 1 button, and loved the thrill. I also didn't have any problems with the camera, as I just pressed Z to lock onto enemies. The game is totally awesome if you play with this configuration, otherwise it really isn't so much fun in my opinion.
The minigames were hard to control, but so were the games I used to play when I played the Atari 2600 or NES. It had a nostalgic feel to it. I had a little trouble controlling the Pipe Mania clone, but once I figured the controls out, it was okay. The minigames were a lot of fun, and at the now low price (under thirty dollars), a lot of people should consider it to even just to play these mini-games.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?