Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 2, 2014
Hint: Read the little manual all the way! I skipped around (yes, I am a male), and was confused why it wasn't working very well. Read the manual!

I use this on my 2006 Toyota Corolla (4 tires of course). I can check my tire pressure on-the-fly, down to the precise PSI, to ensure that I'm not driving with either a flat or low tires.

This will pay itself off: I've accidentally driven on a low tire before and it ruined my tread. $200 later I was kicking myself for not checking my tire pressure. (but honestly, how often do you check your tire pressure? If you're like me, it's maybe once-a-year.)

Pros:
- Fully customize the pressure settings: Set your smart phone app to alert you when the pressure falls below a PSI that you determine. In my case I have it alert me when a tire falls under 25 PSI.
- Free app download.
- Secures tightly to your tires: The sensors won't go flying off and if someone's walking by, the won't be able to swipe them off unless they have a specific little wrench (included).
- Fairly easy to install: Batteries are included.
- Quiet mode: Able to manually switch off the app's alarm if you're purposefully running under pressure (e.g. you're stuck in a snow drift and you need to deflate to get more traction).
- Nice people at Papago! We've all corresponded with companies (e.g. Comcast) that don't put customers first, but Papago! is definitely one of the legit ones.

Cons:
- Just know that if you don't have a smart phone (e.g. iPhone, Android) you won't be able to take full advantage of the features.
- If you have more than one GoSafe TPMS, they're scarily smart... We went to the beach and we found them out of our cars. Nestled together. And there were tiny footprints in the sand. But it was just one long line. That's right, they had traveled in single file to hide their numbers.

5/5 stars. Awesome little device in my humble opinion.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?