Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 27, 2013
I initially was happy about the band being all leather but it has started to smell like athlete's feet or if you've ever had a cast it smells like that, like some type of funky fungus smell lol ( I routinely was it, but I do sweat somewhat frequently as it is summer and gets pretty hot where I am). It's hard to find the sweet spot on my wrist too it seems like it is either too loose or too tight. The watch itself seems to be pretty solid and keeps great time. I will have to look into purchasing a different band if I can't find something to take that smell off of this one. The size and everything else about the watch is awesome and the band looks great just hasn't been very cooperative for me.

UPDATE: 4/18/16. I've owned the watch almost three years now and it was my every day watch for much of that time. I say was because I accidentally dropped it off my bathroom counter onto a stone tile floor and the glass face broke. I am looking into the possibility of fixing it myself. I'm hoping it will make sense money wise to buy everything needed to fix it myself. Other than that incident the watch has held up well overtime and has been accurate. The band held up well since I've owned it and only recently developed a decent sized tear and was needing to be replaced. The whole smell issue with the band wasn't and issue once I started just washing the band every now and then when I would wash my hands with hibiclens soap (antimicrobial). I never did have to worry about a dead battery either so that has been nice. Hoping I can get the glass replaced along with a new band so I can start wearing this again.
What's this?