BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2011
Gosh, I hate to write this! I was so excited to buy this after reading all the positive reviews. I bought it at Walmart yesterday for $4.97. I'm glad it didn't cost very much because I won't be using it and here's why:

1. My face hurts today. Maybe it was from using the scrubber? I don't know. But it hurts.
2. My biggest complaint is actually the perfume. I am sensitive to perfume and it has a very strong scent. I sort of felt like I was rubbing perfume on my face rather than cleaning it!

I know this has lots of great reviews and I am so glad others have enjoyed it. My only warnings would be to be super gentle with the scrubber, and to avoid this if you are sensitive to perfumes. Maybe I got a lemon, who knows :)

I gave it a 3 because obviously it does work for people, it just didn't work for me. That's what skincare is all about, trial and error, no one's skin is exactly the same.
11 comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?