Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 22, 2012
Granted, this product is nice but I'd advise anyone to think twice about their needs before purchasing. I realized after I got it that a MacBook Air can only take one thunderbolt adapter. And the reason I usually need an adapter is because I'm at a conference podium where the wifi isn't usable. You can't use both this and a display port adapter at the same time so I had to also get a USB adapter.

This adapter is super fast so I plan to keep it for any time I need to do big transfers. But definitely consider your needs a bit more carefully than I did.
44 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.