Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on November 14, 2012
I recently tested the 35-100mm f/2.8 lens for Panasonic along with the GH3. I took them with me on a shoot in the harsh Utah desert where i was doing a lot of climbing and hiking. The combination of camera and lens is really small and light compared with my other full sensor bodies. The lens and body are weatherproofed and though they got a bit wet when i was crossing a river they weren't affected. I am really amazed at how sharp this lens is, especially at f/2.8. I brought the lens to Thailand the other week and you can see how it performs on my facebook page, [...]
The Thai dancer is in the corner of the frame, and she is still really sharp; most lenses have problems wide open at the edge of the frame. I am impressed.
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)