Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on December 7, 2010
I keep losing ceramic inserts to cracking. This high quality dutch oven style metal insert is the answer to my needs. My slow cooker is on 24/7 for my dogs [most death row dogs coming from starvation situations]. I have to book time for us to cook other items. I may have to get another one.
I love the two sets of handles, the nice space between the base and insert edge, the steam vent in the glass lid. It would benefit from pour spout in the center of the insert.
The metal lid handle gets hot, watch the fingers. I would like 7 qts, but I over fill everything so the bigger it is the more I will fill it anyway.
I recommed this with no reservations; shades of Cook's Illustrated...
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.