Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Well my wife wanted to see "Bee Movie" last night. So there I was hand in hand with my bride walking up to the ticket booth just to get striped of 20 dollars of my hard earned money. I really didn't expect too much from this movie. Oddly, this movie performed above my expectations (which is why I'm inclined to give it three stars). Although the movie is slow in spots, misses on it's humor on more than one occasion, and subjects the audience to Jerry Seinfeld's voice it still out performed itself.

The positives of the movie are that it has what I will call it's "enjoyable" moments. For example, Chris Rock plays a mosquito and at the end of the movie works as a lawyer. I also think most children will enjoy the movie. In the end I'm not sad I saw the movie. However, it's definately a wait until it comes out on DVD flick.
2 people found this helpful