Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 13, 2011
First, I have to thank this company for making this product!

I've had severe chronic eczema skin for nine years, it just came out of nowhere and got worse over time.

Over the years, I've tried Olay, Neutrogena, Sephora endorsed products, Aveeno, and the list goes on from generic pharmacy products to cremes worth over $60 for 2 ounces.
(I found that Earthwise Beauty's Natural Face Moisturizer works, But it was getting too expensive for me. $36 for 3oz)

This product, has worked for my skin. Granted, at first it takes a little to get used to the smell-- but the reviews here make it seem like it smells like a pile of dung. WHICH, I believe is complete exaggeration. It has a mild oatmeal smell. Very similar to Aveeno's Daily Lotion.

If the smell is unpleasant, for instance when I had nauseousness, I couldn't stand the smell. I would add a few drops of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for a pleasant coconut smell. Or on other days, I would have Lavender Oil, or the many others I have. Adding a few drops of oil to this lotion doesn't damage my skin (but be warned that too much of any oil DOES make eczema worse.)

Anyway, I personally love this product. It has served me well through the tough Winter months in Oklahoma. And for those who have severe cases of eczema, try "mixing" your lotions. For my skin I use a mixture of Johnson's Baby Natural Lotion, Petroleum Jelly, Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin), 100% Vitamin E concentrated drops. (in a ratio of about 6:3:2 for the Lotion, Jelly, Oil. The Vitamin E drops are very concentrated so I usually don't go over 15 standard drops of Vit.E per 9oz bottle. [depending on which Vit. E product you buy])

But keep in mind not everyone has the same skin, so what works for me may not work for you!

So over all, maybe it's not the BEST in the world. But certainly it is the best bang for your buck. My skin is as soft as a baby's bottom thanks to this lotion(okay... maybe not that soft.) It may not smell flowery, because it contains little to no fragrance. But, I have no red, angry scales screaming at me in the mirror or itchy, dry, flaky skin anymore!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.