Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 27, 2011
Well, that was a smack in the head! I am the person described in this book. I try so hard to make everyone happy that I forget sometimes that it's not about that. I'm absolutely passing this on the the women's ministry coordinator at our church. I think that every woman MUST read this book. Each chapter has a section at the end with 6 days of questions for use in a Bible study group. That's your hint...don't try to speed through this book. Take it slow and digest what it says. Study it and take the lessons to heart. Grace is such an amazing thing and it's so often over-looked or forgotten in the struggle to "do". We are not perfect beings and we should not strive to be.

I received a copy of the book for the purpose of a review. No additional compensation has been received and I was not required to write a positive review. Opinions are my own.
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details