BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 2, 2012
The micro-knit tip on this stylus is absolutely the way to go. It slides over the screen so much more smoothly than any of the foam rubber tipped styluses. I have four foam tip styluses, but they are going to only be for back-up in case I loose my micro-knit stylus.

However despite the great tip, I can not recommend the IMP62B because of the very short length. I am a guy with fairly large hands and the top of the stylus barely reached the web between my thumb and index finger. It needs to be at least 2 inches longer. I passed it along to my wife who has very small hands. And even then it was borderline too short for her. I ordered the Boxwave micro-knit tipped stylus and am much happier with the longer length of the Boxwave.
99 comments| 262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?