Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2003
I was stunned when I read some of the negative reader feedback Amazon customers submitted about this new book. I'll grant them that it might be best to have read "The Power of Now" as a prelude to "getting" the clearer, more distilled messages in "Stillness Speaks", but that does not diminish the impact of the book. "Stillness Speaks" is not wordy, obscure, or complicated. It is meant to be simple, and as the author often states, words are just signposts that awaken deeper truths that already exist within us.
My opinion is not a prejudiced one. After reading his magnificent first book three times in a row, I'd been looking for another book that would help me to reinforce these new concepts for me. Quite frankly, I couldn't understand the reason Mr. Tolle wrote his rambling previous follow-up to TPON called "Practicing the Power of Now". However, when I picked up "Stillness Speaks" and browsed through it in a bookstore, I could not put it down. It now sits on my bedside table, where I can read a passage every morning. Like "The Power of Now", this book will lift your consciousness and change your life for the better . . . IF that is what you're looking for.
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?