Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 2, 2010
I don't even know where to begin with this trash. This has nothing to do with the other "Buddies" movies. I wish I hadn't wasted my $22 on this crap. We love the other Buddy movies and were expecting the same fun with this one. My son finished all his homework early so we could watch this together last night. The first thing I noticed was what a terrible job they did in casting Santa. He has slanty eyes that make him look untrustworthy and not at all jolly. He is a sorry excuse for Santa. Really Disney? That was the best you could do? Secondly, the whole orphanage thing wasn't enough you had to make her a wretched human being who hates kids and who sends toys to the incinerator? I think the worst part was that poor little girl waking up to a stuffed Santa Paws! How frightening! A child goes to bed with a wonderful little puppy who talks to her and wakes up to find it has turned to synthetic fur and cotton? You people are sick!

DO NOT BUY THIS MOVIE. DO NOT RENT THIS MOVIE. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WATCHING IT. IT WILL MAKE YOUR CHILDREN SAD AND PROBABLY EVEN CRY AND IT WILL JUST MAKE YOU ANGRY AND THE AUDACITY OF DISNEY FOR PRODUCING IT.

I would give it no starts if I could. Terrible terrible terrible. Watch Santa Buddies again and don't bother with this garbage.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?