Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 22, 2008
The book is easy to read, concise, descriptive and gives alternative solutions to modern medicine (otc / prescriptions). I like the suggestions that perhaps what ails most children is lack of good, solid, and complete nutrition. I have tried two of the cures (ear ache drops and gas remedy??) and if anything it seems to have helped to reduce the time the ailment was present for my child. The only downside for me was being able to find some of the herbs he describes. The upside to that was that it interested me in starting my own herb garden so that I can have these materials readily available.

I followed the advice of this book and Super Baby Food and I can honestly say that my child is healthy, thriving and of robust health.....you are what you eat.
0Comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?