Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 28, 2012
Most of the people I know could lose a little weight. I know I'm among the "most people." We want to, we know the traditional ways that we "SHOULD" eat and exercise, BUT... something gets in the way. So we carry that weight, a little more each year. Another promise made - and broken - each year.

And then, I heard JJ Virgin talk about the 7 foods that cause inflammation. She talked about the body being more like a chemistry lab than a bank account. It's not always about calories in and calories burned. Sometimes it's about what the body does with the "fuel" it's given.

I decided to give JJ's plan a try. She gathered evidence from thousands of people she had seen in hospitals and in her practice. Not only had she done her research, but she got results over and over again. I will say that in eating differently and by dropping seven foods out of my diet, I've lost 19 pounds in the last five weeks. I've experimented with different foods and putting some back in at this point just to see what my chemistry lab of a body would do. I'm now pretty clear about what works for me and what doesn't.

JJ's plan is simple, easy to understand, and easy to do.

It's funny to write a book review and to say that as a result of this information, I need new clothes!
You'll be saying the same. I hope you try it and that you, too, need a new belt soon!
4040 comments| 672 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.