Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on June 15, 2011
I got my kids this Little Colorado kitchen for Christmas from another website. I was looking for a basic kitchen that was big enough for two kids to play with at the same time. I also got the microwave oven which we use as the regular oven. I wanted to be able to paint it to match the kids' room so I got it unfinished. I also wanted something made in the US. I am thrilled with everything about this kitchen. It is very well built and tolerates the tremendous abuse heaped on toys by toddlers. The unfinished wood was sanded and ready for me to paint without any additional work on my part. We use the cabinet area for storing all of their kitchen toys and there is plenty of room. The sink is removable so the kids can fill it with water if they want to wash things and then they can dump the water out. The knobs and faucet move making it more fun and realistic for the kids to play with.

My favorite thing about this kitchen is that it has the basics and still allows for creativity. The kids can use it as a kitchen or a science lab whatever their mind comes up with. As far as handmade wooden kitchens go, this one is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend it and I will be buying more Little Colorado products in the future.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.