Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 8, 2012
I like to get straight to the bottom line firs. It's a 2007-2008 game. I would say this game is worth every buck, even now in 2012, if you haven't played Alan Wake, then this is your chance to get it.
Now, I really would go for any new game of Alan Wake. The good things about this game: the dark theme of the gameplay is fantastic.
So, I'm going to say nothing about the story cause I don't wanna burn it, but the story is a real master. That adds a big plus to every game out there.
I'm going to tell you my specification, and I hope it helps you to decide. I have passed the recommended specs on "CanIRunIt". My specs are:
- GPU: nVIDIA GeForce 640GT M LE + Intel HD 4000 "I think it will run fine with this GPU"
- CPU: Intel i5-3210M @ 2.50 GHz

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.