Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 25, 2012
I have to say I love Cate Dean. Her books are fresh, unexpected, and unique. Rest For The Wicked - The Claire Wiche Chronicles Book 1 is an individual take on the traditional witch fantasy tale. Cate takes the fantasy tale of witches and throws in a little Jinn (male genie) and some demons for good measure. I was kept guessing right to the very end.
I'm really glad it's Book 1 because that means we will be seeing more of these characters, and I fell in love with them all. Sometimes a book ends and you are satisfied with where the characters are and what has happened to them, or you know enough to be able to picture how the story ends. I sooooo didn't get that with this book. I want to know more, much more.
I give this book 4.5 out of 5 clouds, and anxiously await book 2 (see fingers tapping anxiously on table as I wait).
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.