Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 2, 2009
I bought this specifically for the gym, using either a treadmill or elliptical. I don't wear an Ipod weight training. The size is excellnt, so small you don't even know your wearing it, I just clip in on my shorts pocket.
I didn't buy the 3rd generation because of the poor reviews involving headphone/earplug control failure due to moisture from sweat. Also the fact you can't use a different pair of earplugs which I do becasue I like mine better.
It does just what I wanted it to do, I can load up a bunch of songs & changing songs and volume is simple even while running. I also don't see why some people have a problem with the small dockinig station to recharge it. It just becomes part of my routine, come home from the gym, take it out of my gymbag with other stuff, plug it into the docking station attached to the USB on the computer, and it's gets recharged eventually before the next day. I'm always online in the evening, so it's never a problem, besides there are other charging options available if you wanted them.
I think this is an excellent product for what it is.... Not a lot of bells & whistles..... Just a small simple Ipod for active people.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.