Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 14, 2012
this game was so cute. it was free. takes forever to earn those Chili peppers but finally enough for a rainbow. now the rainbow is missing and the only way to get another one is buy it. is that really free? it is annoying. PO'd big time. the pictures is the only good thing about this and there is no customer support for free.
Not only is Valentine's Day almost over but no special Valentine prizes either! I am appalled by this crashing app. If there is a Valentine collection, I can't open the app. I cleaned so much bird poo for nothing! I am going to toss all my cages if I get back in that app ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still love this even though it has its flaws. I still think the bongo should play when you tap it.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink