Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 29, 2012
After waiting aaaaages for this to come back in stock, I ordered it as soon as it hit the Amazonian shelves. I'm glad I did, though I'm not 100% happy with what I got. That, however, is buyer preference playing a part, and not a reflection on the quality of the product.

The weight of the paper used to make these is nice. Sturdy enough to give heft to your Project Life pages, but not so heavy as to make the album overly bulky. The sayings on them are cute (and as expected, obviously).

What I'm not entirely pleased about are the colors. I suppose this is my fault, but they do seem a fair bit darker than they did in the picture. That could be my monitor, though, so...yeah.

At any rate, good product, worth the price.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?