Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 15, 2013
I held out buying a new baby monitor until this one was released because I liked the fact that it was an RF signal between the monitor and the camera, but there was also an option to view remotely via WiFi on an iPhone. This monitor fulfilled both of these perfectly. The RF signal is much more reliable than WiFi, which means that through the night, I don't have to worry about missing either of the babies waking up or having issues. But any other time, I can fire up the iphone and monitor, whether I'm outside or out to dinner with a babysitter staying at home. The picture is beautiful. I'm sure there may be better definition pictures on other monitors, but it's big and clear and that's all I need from a baby monitor. It has 2 way voice, a zoom option and displays the temperature, all more useful than I thought they would be. Easy to set up, and easy to use. Honestly, couldn't be more excited for this monitor after our previous, cheaper video monitor for baby #1. I have the camera with the ability to pan, and have no complaints about this either.

(One note: If the panning seems like it isn't working, check to make sure that you aren't zoomed in. That was about 10 frustrating, troubleshooting minutes of my life I won't get back)

First time ever writing a review. This monitor is worth it, and since it is new, I'd thought it might be helpful for those afraid to take a chance.
66 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.