Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 16, 2012
I was so sad I had return this watch, I always got so many complements on it. But after 4 months of wear the rose gold was starting to rub off. I worked retail and I use to sell watches including Michael Kors, so I know about watches and how to take care of them. I wasn't rough on it, every time I was done wearing it I always cleaned it properly then stored it away. So when the color started to fade I exchanged it for a 2nd one, then noticed the chronograph was defective... It wouldn't reset back to 0 in thee end I ended up returning the watch.

Keep in mind though a lot of times when people complain about the watch quality 9 times out of 10 they don't know how to take care of it and abuse it and never clean it. I took care of it and it did no good. I was very disappointed in the quality of this watch.

Pros
beautiful color
good weight
eye catching
can be sized to fit really small wrist. (I have a child size wrist 5 1/2 inches all the way around)
water resistant

Cons
Color fades away quickly!
defective chronograph (Test the chronograph before you buy it)
kind of expensive

If you decide to get this watch get it in silver that way you don't have to worry about the color fading the rose gold is stainless steel dipped in a rose gold color. I do recommend buying this in a store though should you have any issue you can take it in and get it dealt with quickly.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.