Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 2, 2012
I can not get enough of Charley Davidson and her crew. By the end of the book, I laughed, I cried, I laughed until I cried, and I can not think of one thing I don't like about this series. MY GOODNESS the emotions that Darynda is able to bring forth are fantastic. It has quickly become a must have on my book shelf.

Charley is beyond hilarious. She could be in the most dire situation and still make a smart ass comment about something. Charley and Reyes' chemistry has always been off the wall but we see an unflattering side of Reyes in book 3. They have so much to work through but I hope that they are able to come back together after the events that happen in THIRD GRAVE DEAD AHEAD. I absolutely enjoy every single character in this series. Garrett has quickly climbed up the ladder on my faves list. He is a pain in the ass but I cant imagine him not being a part of Charley's life and their bickering helps keep me doubly entertained. We got a lot of information revealed to us and Charley had a rougher time then in previous installments this go round. By the end of the book she is feeling betrayed, depressed and all around pissed off at the male species. I cant begin to guess what will come next for Charley but you can bet I will be the first in the pre-order line to find out.

I cant imagine anyone not loving this series. If you have not started it yet I must say you are missing out on when of the best series out there.
What's this?